Monday, October 8, 2007

Blog Action Day

I just found a site that promotes the grassroots power of bloggers by having bloggers from around the world all blog about one political issue on a given day to promote global awareness of that issue.October 15th will be the international debut of this program and the first Blog Action Day! I firmly believe this event is a great extension of my belief in the power of the individual granted by open source collaboration and the Web 2.0 and that this is a great way to exercise our power as a creative collective. The theme is the environment! Though I won't have time to actually do this program because of prior engagements on that day, expect to see some green tinted rants in the upcoming days.

Here is the banner to promote the site:


Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with your blog and the scope/depth of your posting given your age.

Keep it up! I've subscribed to your blog.